Some functions that every user that use XBackBone should know:
- You can hide/publish every upload, once it’s hidden, it’s visible only by yourself.
- You can download your ShareX configuration file from your profile page.
- You can upload files directly from the upload page.
- You can change you upload token anytime.
- You can export all your uploads in a single zip files in your profile page.
v3.1+) With the right click on the uploaded media, you can select them, and then remove them in bulk.
v3.1+) You can add additional tag to your uploads, clicking on the + button on the media.
v3.1+) You can add you can delete tags, by right-click on them.
v3.1+) You can choose in your profile options if hide the uploads by default.
v3.1+) You can choose in your profile options if always copy the raw url (from the web interface).
In addition, from the system page, and administrator can:
- Perform maintenance actions.
- Change theme.
- Force system languages.
- Enabled recaptcha.
- Enable user disk quota.
- … and more.
In the users page, it can add/remove users, and edit per user configurations.